Meet COPA at Community Action Partnership Annual Convention in Austin (Texas) on Aug 30- Sep 2 2016
In addition to being the most comprehensive 100% Web-Based database management software for Head Start HS, Early Head Start EHS, Child Care Partnership CCP, and State Funded Preschool programs, COPA provides the most advanced comprehensive and intuitive database management software for Community Action Partnerships.
With COPA you can manage all of your programs within one platform without sacrificing anything. As the provider of Database management software for the largest Head Start grantee and the largest Public School system in the United States, it’s fair to say that COPA knows Head Start and can handle the complexities of large programs.
COPA is CAP Data Management & reporting Software.
COPA can provide the same database management and support for Community Action Programs (caps) and allow them to take advantage of the Fully Web-Based, Scalable, Powerful, and Intuitive platform to increase their effectiveness and efficiency in their service offerings to their communities. Some of the areas covered by COPA are listed below:
- Online Family Recruitment and Online Family Application Form Submission
- Capture of desired services such as Child and Family Services, Home Energy Assistance, Emergency Services, Employment and Training, Housing & Weatherization, Transportation, Food Assistance, Employment Services and more.
- Need Assessment
- Eligibility determination for CAP services as well as Early Childhood services such as HS, EHS, State-Preschool , Child Care, etc.
- Family and Client Service Tracking
- Referral Tracking and Case Worker Caseload
- Goal Tracking & Outcome
- Client Demographics
- Service Delivery
- Service Counts
- Expenditures Reporting
- Achievement Reports
- NPI and CSBG Reporting
Provide services such as:
- Food Assistance
- Employment Services
- Home Energy Assistance
- Emergency Services
- Employment & Training
- Housing Assistance
If your agency has a Community Action Program and you would like to see how COPA can help you manage it more effectively and efficiently, please contact COPA at 1.800.780.7006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (LUCY Mendez)